The user or visitor of this page has the obligation to read the conditions of service provision that are detailed in this text, so that they assume these as valid in the provision of the service.
The website is exploited economically through advertising that is published on its pages to pay the server on which it is hosted and the content of it.
Conditions of use of the content and services provided on this website:
- The author of this website is not responsible for the bad service or problems arising from the advertised services, so that advertising and subsequent services that this referral are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
- There is NO illegal content (child pornography, terrorism, or any other type of illegal content) on this website.
- This website uses Google Analytics and Google Adsense, a web analytics service and ad serving service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
In compliance with Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, adjusted to Directive 2009/136/EC, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009, integrated into the LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce), informs:.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user . The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcast video or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data made by the users.
Cookies of third parties
Third-party 'cookies' may be installed on some websites to manage and improve the services offered.
Google AdSense. Legal text.
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/
- Aarki: http://corp.aarki.com/privacy
- Adacado: https://www.adacado.com/privacy-policy-april-25-2018/
- Adara Media: https://adara.com/2018/04/10/adara-gdpr-faq/
- AdClear: https://www.adclear.de/datenschutzerklaerung/
- ADEX: http://theadex.com
- Adform: https://site.adform.com/uncategorized/product-and-services-privacy-policy/
- Adikteev: https://www.adikteev.com/eu/privacy/
- AdLedge: https://adledge.com/data-privacy/
- Adloox: http://adloox.com/disclaimer
- Adludio: https://www.adludio.com/terms-conditions/
- AdMaxim: http://www.admaxim.com/admaxim-privacy-policy/
- Admedo: https://www.admedo.com/privacy-policy
- Admetrics: https://admetrics.io/en/privacy_policy/
- Adobe Advertising Cloud: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/general-data-protection-regulation.html
- AdTriba: https://privacy.adtriba.com/
- advanced STORE GmbH: https://www.ad4mat.com/en/privacy/
- Adventori: https://www.adventori.com/fr/avec-nous/mentions-legales/
- advolution.control: http://advolution.de/privacy.php
- affilinet: https://www.affili.net/uk/footeritem/privacy-policy
- Akamai: http://www.akamai.com/compliance/privacy
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010
- Amobee: https://www.amobee.com/trust/privacy-guidelines
- Analights: https://analights.com/docs/analights-consent-to-the-processing-of-personal-data-en.pdf
- AppLovin Corp.: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- AppNexus (Xandr) Inc: https://www.xandr.com/privacy/
- Arrivalist: https://www.arrivalist.com/privacy#gdpr
- AudienceProject: https://privacy.audienceproject.com/
- Aunica: https://aunica.com/privacy-policy/
- Avocet: http://avocet.io/privacy-portal
- Bannerflow: https://www.bannerflow.com/privacy
- Batch Media: https://theadex.com/privacy-opt-out/
- BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG: https://www.xxxlutz.de/c/privacy
- Beeswax: https://www.beeswax.com/privacy.html
- Betgenius: https://ssl.connextra.com/resources/Connextra/privacy-policy/index-v2.html
- Blismedia: https://blis.com/privacy/
- Bombora: http://bombora.com/privacy
- Booking.com: https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.en-gb.html
- C3 Metrics: https://c3metrics.com/privacy
- Cablato: https://cablato.com/privacy-policy/
- Celtra: https://www.celtra.com/privacy-policy/
- Centro: http://privacy.centro.net/
- Cint: https://www.cint.com/participant-privacy-notice/
- Clinch: https://clinch.co/pages/privacy.html
- Cloud Technologies: http://green.erne.co/assets/PolicyCT.pdf
- Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Commanders Act: https://www.commandersact.com/en/privacy/
- comScore: https://www.comscore.com/About-comScore/Privacy-Policy
- Crimtan: https://crimtan.com/privacy-ctl/
- Criteo: https://www.criteo.com/privacy
- CUBED: http://cubed.ai/privacy-policy/gdpr/
- DataXu: https://docs.roku.com/published/userprivacypolicy/en/gb
- Delta Projects: http://www.deltaprojects.com/data-collection-policy/
- Demandbase: https://www.demandbase.com/privacy-policy/
- Dentsu Aegis Network: http://www.dentsu.com/termsofuse/data_policy.html
- DENTSU: http://www.dentsu.co.jp/terms/data_policy.html
- Digiseg: http://www.digiseg.io/GDPR/
- DMA Institute: https://www.dma-institute.com/privacy-compliancy/
- DoubleVerify: https://www.doubleverify.com/privacy/
- Dstillery: https://dstillery.com/privacy-policy/
- Dynata: https://www.opinionoutpost.co.uk/en-gb/policies/privacy
- EASYmedia: https://www.rvty.net/gdpr
- eBay: https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-privacy-notice-privacy-policy?id=4260#section12
- ebuilders: https://www.mediamonks.com/privacy-notice
- Effinity: https://www.effiliation.com/politique-confidentialite.html
- emetriq: https://www.emetriq.com/datenschutz/
- Ensighten: https://www.ensighten.com/privacy-policy/
- Epsilon: https://www.conversantmedia.eu/legal/privacy-policy
- Essens: https://essens.no/privacy-policy/
- Evidon: https://www.crownpeak.com/privacy
- Exactag: https://www.exactag.com/en/data-privacy
- Exponential: http://exponential.com/privacy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Flashtalking: http://www.flashtalking.com/first-party-ad-serving/
- Fractional Media: https://www.fractionalmedia.com/privacy-policy
- FUSIO BY S4M: http://www.s4m.io/privacy-policy/
- Gemius: https://www.gemius.com/cookie-policy.html
- GfK: https://sensic.net/
- GP One: http://www.gsi-one.org/templates/gsi/en/files/privacy_policy.pdf
- GroupM: https://www.groupm.com/privacy-policy
- gskinner: https://createjs.com/legal/privacy.html
- Haensel AMS: https://haensel-ams.com/data-privacy/
- Havas Media France - DBi: https://www.havasgroup.com/data-protection-policy/
- hurra.com: http://www.hurra.com/impressum
- IBM: https://www.ibm.com/customer-engagement/digital-marketing/gdpr
- Ignition One: https://www.ignitionone.com/privacy-policy/gdpr-subject-access-requests/
- Impact: https://impact.com/privacy-policy/
- Index Exchange: http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
- Infectious Media: https://impressiondesk.com/
- Innovid: http://www.innovid.com/privacy-policy
- Integral Ad Science: http://www.integralads.com/privacy-policy
- intelliAd: https://www.intelliad.de/datenschutz
- Interpublic Group: https://www.interpublic.com/privacy-notice
- IPONWEB: http://www.bidswitch.com/privacy-policy/
- Jivox: http://www.jivox.com/privacy/
- Kantar: https://www.kantarmedia.com/global/privacy-statement
- Kochava: https://www.kochava.com/support-privacy/
- LifeStreet: http://www.lifestreet.com/privacy
- Liftoff: https://liftoff.io/privacy-policy/
- LiveRamp: https://liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/
- Localsensor: https://www.localsensor.com/privacy.html
- LoopMe: https://loopme.com/privacy/
- Lotame: https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/
- Macromill group: https://www.metrixlab.com/privacy-statement/
- MainADV: http://www.mainad.com/privacy-policy
- Manage.com: https://www.manage.com/privacy-policy/
- Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc.: http://mktsci.com/privacy_policy.htm
- MediaMath: http://www.mediamath.com/privacy-policy/
- Meetrics: https://www.meetrics.com/en/data-privacy/
- MindTake Research: https://www.mindtake.com/en/reppublika-privacy-policy
- Mobitrans: http://www.mobitrans.net/privacy-policy/
- Mobpro: http://mobpro.com/privacy.html
- Moloco Ads: http://www.molocoads.com/private-policy.html
- MSI-ACI: http://site.msi-aci.com/Home/FlexTrackPrivacy
- Nano Interactive: http://www.nanointeractive.com/privacy
- Navegg: https://www.navegg.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Neodata Group: https://www.neodatagroup.com/en/security-policy
- NEORY GmbH: https://www.neory.com/privacy.html
- Netflix: http://www.netflix.com/google-3PAS-info
- Netquest: https://www.nicequest.com/us/privacy
- Neural.ONE: https://web.neural.one/privacy-policy/
- Neustar: https://www.home.neustar/privacy
- NextRoll, Inc.: https://www.nextroll.com/privacy
- Nielsen: https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement/digital-measurement/
- numberly: https://numberly.com/en/privacy/
- Objective Partners: https://www.objectivepartners.com/cookie-policy-and-privacy-statement/
- Omnicom Media Group: https://www.omnicommediagroup.com/disclaimer.htm
- On Device Research: https://ondeviceresearch.com/GDPR
- OneTag: https://www.onetag.net/privacy/
- OpenX Technologies: https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Optomaton: http://optomaton.com/privacy.html
- Oracle Data Cloud: https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html
- OTTO: https://www.otto.de/shoppages/service/datenschutz
- PERMODO: http://permodo.com/de/privacy.html
- Pixalate: http://www.pixalate.com/privacypolicy/
- Platform161: https://platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/
- PMG: https://www.pmg.com/privacy-policy/
- Protected Media: http://www.protected.media/privacy-policy/
- Publicis Media: https://www.publicismedia.de/datenschutz/
- PubMatic: https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- PulsePoint: https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy
- Quantcast: https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/
- Rackspace: http://www.rackspace.com/gdpr
- Rakuten Marketing: https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/
- Relay42: https://relay42.com/privacy
- Remerge: http://remerge.io/privacy-policy.html
- Resolution Media: https://www.nonstoppartner.net
- Resonate: https://www.resonate.com/privacy-policy/
- RevJet: https://www.revjet.com/privacy
- Roq.ad: https://www.roq.ad/privacy-policy
- RTB House: https://www.rtbhouse.com/privacy-center/services-privacy-policy/
- Rubicon Project: https://rubiconproject.com/rubicon-project-advertising-technology-privacy-policy/
- Salesforce DMP: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Scenestealer: https://scenestealer.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Scoota: https://www.scoota.com/privacy
- Seenthis: https://seenthis.co/privacy-notice-2018-04-18.pdf
- Semasio GmbH: https://www.semasio.com/privacy
- SFR: http://www.sfr.fr/securite-confidentialite.html
- Sift Media: https://www.sift.co/privacy
- Simpli.fi: https://simpli.fi/simpli-fi-services-privacy-policy/
- Sizmek: https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy/
- Smaato: https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
- Smadex: http://smadex.com/end-user-privacy-policy/
- Smart: http://smartadserver.com/company/privacy-policy/
- Smartology: https://www.smartology.net/privacy-policy/
- Sociomantic: https://www.sociomantic.com/privacy/en/
- Sojern: https://www.sojern.com/privacy/product-privacy-policy/
- Solocal: https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- Sovrn: https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
- Spotad: http://www.spotad.co/privacy-policy/
- SpotX: https://www.spotx.tv/privacy-policy/
- STRÖER SSP GmbH: https://www.stroeer.de/fileadmin/de/Konvergenz_und_Konzepte/Daten_und_Technologien/Stroeer_SSP/Downloads/Datenschutz_Stroeer_SSP.pdf
- TabMo: http://static.tabmo.io.s3.amazonaws.com/privacy-policy/index.html
- Taboola: https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy
- TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing: http://tacticrealtime.com/privacy/
- Teads: https://teads.tv/privacy-policy/
- TEEMO: https://teemo.co/fr/confidentialite/
- The Trade Desk: https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy
- Tradedoubler AB: http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/
- travel audience – An Amadeus Company: https://travelaudience.com/product-privacy-policy/
- Travel Data Collective: https://www.yieldr.com/privacy/
- TreSensa: http://tresensa.com/eu-privacy/index.html
- TripleLift: https://triplelift.com/privacy/
- TruEffect: https://trueffect.com/privacy-policy/
- TrustArc: https://www.trustarc.com/privacy-policy/
- UnrulyX: https://unruly.co/legal/gdpr/
- usemax (Emego GmbH): http://www.usemax.de/?l=privacy
- Verizon Media: https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/ie/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.html
- Videology: https://videologygroup.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Virtual Minds: https://virtualminds.de/datenschutz/
- Vodafone GmbH: https://www.vodafone.de/unternehmen/datenschutz-privatsphaere.html
- Waystack: https://www.wayfair.com/customerservice/general_info.php#privacy
- Weborama: https://weborama.com/en/weborama-privacy-commitment/
- White Ops: https://www.whiteops.com/privacy
- Widespace: https://www.widespace.com/legal/privacy-policy-notice/
- Wizaly: https://www.wizaly.com/terms-of-use#privacy-policy
- ZMS: https://zms.zalando.com/#
Complete listing of ad tech vendors:
Google Analytics. Legal Disclaimer.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to 'cookies' in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click on the Content Settings button.
- Click on the 'Privacy' section.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to 'cookies' in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy pane.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to 'cookies' in Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete 'cookies'. Check the 'Cookies' checkbox and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After doing so, click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies per website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.