What does YAHOO mean?
If you want to know the YAHOO meaning you should consider that this abbreviation can have several meanings depending on the context in which it is used, in this case this abbreviation can refer to:
- Y Are Hobos On Ones
- Yet Another Hasty Organizer of Opportunity
- Yet Another Heirachical Officious Oracle
- Yet Another Helpful Operation Origin
- Yet Another Hierarchal Office Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchal Officious Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchical Offensive Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchical Optimal Organizer
- Yet Another Hierarchical Organizational Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchical Organizational Order
- Yet Another Hierarchical Organizational Orifice
- Yet Another Hierarchically Odiferous Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchically Office Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchically Officious Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchically Organised Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchically Organized Object
- Yet Another Hierarchically Organized Oracle
- Yet Another Hierarchically Organized Orifice
- Yet Another Hypertext Online Organizer
- You Always Have Other Options
- You Are Hazy Over Oranges
Analyzing the different meanings that YAHOO can have, we can see that generally the 5 characters that make up the abbreviation are equal to the first letters of the words that make up the meanings indicated in the list.
Does YAHOO always means the same?
No. The meaning of YAHOO does not have to be exclusively one of those listed above, as this abbreviation may have different meanings that have not been included. In other words, the abbreviation YAHOO may be used for other connotations not included in the list, since depending on the language or country where this abbreviation is used it may have another or other meanings.
Therefore, if you ask yourself "What does YAHOO mean?" you are probably referring to any of the names indicated, although it may be a different meaning according on the context or the language in which the abbreviation is used.
What are the abbreviations used for?
Abbreviations are used to shorten the name of something that is composed of several words in order to save letters when it is written. In this case the shorthand YAHOO serves to shorten any of the definitions mentioned above without losing the meaning. In other words, you can use this name in an abbreviated form and be understood simply without having to mention the full name.